Remember: all information, content, and material of this website is just for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or your healthcare provider/personal fitness trainer.
Editor-in-Chief of the Approved By Coach
Best Overall: NOW Foods Review
- NATURAL THICKENING AGENT: NOW Real Food Pure Beef Gelatin is a natural thickener, stabilizer, and texturizer that mixes instantly - no soaking necessary.
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Mix 1 Tablespoon into your favorite cold juice and consume immediately.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Low Sodium, Paleo Friendly, Sugar Free
- Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food is committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural, and organic foods. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Non-GMO: Vital Proteins Review
- Health Benefits ---- Our gelatin adds proline and hydroxyproline specially, to help build and protect the body's collagen.** Beef Gelatin helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails, joints and bones.**
- Collagen Peptides or Beef Gelatin ---- Our Beef Gelatin is pasture-raised, grass-fed bovine hide gelatin powder. The Collagen Peptides will dissolve in any hot or cold liquid while the Beef Gelatin will dissolve in hot liquids and gels in cold liquids.
- Perfect for Cooking ---- Gelatin is a great thickening agent. It can be used for fruit gelatins (jello), marshmallows, custards, puddings, jams, stews, soups, and bone broths.
- Certifications ---- Made without gluten or dairy. Paleo Friendly & Whole30 Approved. Flavorless, odorless. No artificial flavors, supplements or fillers - just bovine hide gelatin.
- 20g Collagen Powder per Serving ---- We provide a scoop to measure it, and two scoops of powder = 20g. Level up your collagen routine with every scoop.
Paleo and Keto Friendly: Zen Principle Review
- ENJOY THE BEST QUALITY AND VALUE compared to other brands. Our grass-fed gelatin is free of hormones, GMO and antibiotics. FREE SCOOP included!
- SUPERIOR CUSTOM FORMULA. Using leading edge research and manufacturing techniques, we created a proprietary gelatin blend packed with pure type 1 and 3 collagen and essential amino acids. With an ideal bloom (thickening factor) to use in your favorite baked dishes.
- ENHANCE YOUR HEALTHY COOKING. Our unflavored gelatin is the perfect natural thickener for sauces and stews. Create treats like marshmallows, Jello, gummy bears & custard. Mixes well into hot drinks.
- TURBO CHARGE YOUR NUTRITION AND HEALTH PLAN. Our bovine gelatin powder was designed specifically to support Bulletproof, Paleo, Primal, GAPS, Whole 30 and Ketogenic (Keto) plans. Kosher.
- BOOST METABOLISM AND ENERGY. Collagen protein is critical to a healthy metabolism. Amino acids such as glycine can boost metabolism and increase energy levels. It also helps in muscle development which burns more calories than fat.
Whey Free: PaleoPro Review
- 26 grams of PROTEIN per serving, contains no sugar, no whey, no soy, no gluten
- Made from pastured grass-fed beef and eggs, no added hormones
- Feed your muscles properly with this protein featuring paleo ingredients
- Mix 1 scoop with approximately 12-16 fl oz of water or another favorite beverage
- Totally delicious!
6-Stage Purification Process: MuscleMeds Carnivor Review
- The world's first beef protein isolate
- 350% more concentrated and 20x the creatine content than steak
- More concentrated than whey
- Builds muscle and recycles aminos
- Carnivor Beef Protein is the #1 selling beef protein brand based on National sales in Retail
No Artificial Ingredients: Ancient Nutrition Review
- NEW: Our new Bone Broth Protein formula features beef collagen from pasture-raised bovine and has no artificial ingredients. A breakthrough protein supplement that delivers the benefits of homemade bone broth is now in a convenient, easy-to-mix and great tasting natural chocolate flavor!
- ESSENTIAL: Beef Bone Broth Protein provides powerful nutrients the body needs to thrive, including collagen types I and III. These nutrients are beneficial for supporting joint, gut, and skin.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Made from real beef bone broth, infused with traditional fall spices, and friendly for almost every diet and lifestyle. Bone Broth Protein offers 20g of protein and 16g of beef collagen in every serving. Plus, is less than 2g of carbs, less than 2g of fat, and is only 90 calories per serving.
- EASY TO USE: This superfood protein powder mixes easily into any warm or cold beverage. Add into a smoothie or drink as a post-workout pick-me-up! Not only does it dissolve easily into liquid, it can also be used to bake into your favorite holiday dessert for an extra boost of gut-nourishing fall-flavored goodness.
- TRY IT RISK FREE: Buy with confidence! We offer a 30-day guarantee on all purchases made through our Ancient Nutrition store. If you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll refund your order! Click the “Add to Cart” button now to try our Bone Broth Protein Chocolate flavor!
USDA Certified Organic: Left Coast Performance Review
Left Coast Performance
- 16oz by weight, not volume (approximately) USDA Certified Organic, Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein Powder: Beef Bone Broth Protein Concentrate containing no extra carbs or sugars. Unlike other protein powders, our formulation only contains organic bone broth protein powder. That means we've avoided ingredients that can potentially cause stomach upset, like guar gums or xantham gums, which other companies use as a thickening agent.
- Product Must Be Blended: Product should be blended on LOW setting to avoid foaming. Add the powder AFTER all other ingredients are blended, and blend on "low".
- Guaranteed Quality: Our Beef Bone Broth Protein Powder is manufactured at a GMP facility in the USA. We stand apart from other companies by ensuring that each batch is created using a low-heat, time consuming process. Comes in our BPA Free, Food Grade PET Plastic Container.
- 21g of Protein: Paleo Friendly, non-GMO ingredients, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Direct to Consumer Sales Only Means Big Savings: We are a small family company that takes pride in delivering the finest quality Bone Broth Protein Powder. We skip the middle man and are not bound by the pricing of big box retailers. It also means that we are able to deliver a premium Bone Broth Protein Powder that would normally sell for well over $70, for much less! You won't find a better price for the quality.
Rich in Collagen: Bone Broth Review
- Size: 32 oz, measured by weight not volume, in a 80 oz jar (approximately). Please note that the jar will only be half full. This is done so that powder does not escape during filling, and is standard for protein powder filling.
- Product Must Be Blended: Product should be blended on LOW setting to avoid foaming. Add the powder AFTER all other ingredients are blended, and blend on "low". Alternatively whisk directly into hot water.
- Simple, Gut Friendly Ingredients*: Grass fed Beef Bone Broth Powder containing no extra carbs or sugars. Unlike other protein powders, our formulation focuses on simple ingredients that support proper gut health*. That means we've avoided ingredients that can potentially cause stomach upset, like guar gums or xantham gums, which other companies use as a thickening agent.
- Our Beef Bone Broth Protein Powder is manufactured at a GMP facility. We stand apart from other companies by ensuring that each batch is created using a low-heat, time consuming process.
- Buy With Confidence: If you don’t love our Bone Broth Protein Powder we will happily provide a full refund. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Double Chocolate: Julian Bakery Review
- Delicious Sweet Chocolate Taste 25g Grass-Fed Pastured Beef Protein Per Scoop
- Organic Stevia Leaf Sweetened, 2 Carbs, (2 Lbs Total), 0g Sugar, 30 Servings
- Gluten Free, Soy Free, Keto, Low Carb, 100% Paleo, Great For Smoothies or Baking
- Easy to digest allergen Friendly, Ideal for Lean Muscle Development
- Non-GMO, Kids & Adults Both Love This Sweet Delicious Taste!
Highly Recommend: Equip Review
Buyer’s Guide: Best Beef Protein Powder
There are several reviews of the best beef protein powder 2021 available. Before buying a beef protein powder, it’s important to keep in mind the following:
- Side effects;
What is a Beef Protein Powder?
As aforementioned, beef isolate protein is a highly concentrated substance made from cow products.
Extracted cow flesh is first boiled to produce an amino acid-rich liquid. This liquid is further skimmed to get rid of carbohydrates and fats, then spray-dried to create a final product. On the other hand, grass-fed beef protein powder is obtained from antibiotic and hormone-free, grass-fed cattle.
Below is a summary of the content difference between actual meat and beef protein powder
|Powder (1 serving)
||Actual Meat (4oz)
|0g saturated fat
||6g saturated fat
It’s crucial to keep in mind that this is an essential body nutrient. If your body lacks adequate supply, your muscle tissues break down hence lose mass. So protein helps in muscle building and recovery.
Who Will Beef Protein Powder Be Useful for?
It’s an ideal supplement for anyone. However, it’s best for people that engage in physical activities such as:
- Athletes – They workout almost every muscle of their body; thus, require lots of it for muscle growth and energy. And those that do high-intensity training should take even more.
- Weightlifters – Anyone who’s lifting heavy weights or doing high-intensity exercises should take this supplement. It is vital for post-workout muscle recovery, though it can also be used before workouts to provide energy.
- Dieters – These supplements will make you feel full all the time, so you avoid high-calorie meals. Makes it easy to maintain your healthy diet.
- Meat Eaters – One thing meat lovers worry about is the level of cholesterol and fat, found in cooked meat. Doctors and nutritionists recommend taking a little portion of meat 2-3 times a week. With beef based protein powder, you get similar health benefits of cooked meat without worrying about high cholesterol intake.
Beef Proteins Benefits
There’s no doubt that this supplement is very nutritional and has lots of benefits. Here are some of them:
Vitamins and Minerals in Beef Protein Powder
Beef vs. Whey Protein
Whey has been around for quite a long time, and it’s common among most athletes and weightlifters. Unlike meat proteins, whey is made from milk. The former also has lower carbohydrates and fat levels compared to whey.
A study done in 2015 showed these supplement yields additional lean mass gain than their dairy product counterpart. It’s also low in cholesterol.
Best Beef Protein Powder: Factors to Consider
Here are a few factors to consider when buying your supplement:
Pure Proteins or Meal Replacement?
It can be used as a meal replacement for people on a diet. For athletes, it’s used as a pure supplement — pre or post-workout or both.
The main ingredients are Hydrolyzed and peptides amino acids. They are both preferred since they are very refined and digest quickly.
The best beef protein powder has very low carbohydrates and fats content, usually referred to as beef proteins isolate.
15% to 20%of your calorie intake should be obtained from proteins. However, supplementing to 25% does not cause harm.
A lot of fat is unhealthy. Avoid supplements with high-fat content.
Sugar-free and Zero-calorie
It’s advisable to use sugar-free products. We recommend using lactose-free protein powder. It’s not healthy to consume too much sugar daily.
Other things to look for include:
- Low fat,
- User rating,
- Quality etc.
Be the end let’s check some of the most common in beef protein reviews questions.
Do You Need a Protein Supplement?
Yes. Your body requires it, especially for athletes. It’s also essential for muscle growth.
Are There Any Side Effects of Beef Protein Powder?
Even though our bodies require proteins, excessive quantities can cause adverse side effects. Some commonly experienced side effects include nausea, diarrhea, dehydration, headache, indigestion, and fatigue.
How to Take Beef Protein Powder?
The most recommended option is to drink it with water. You can also buy the best tasting protein powder and take it. Another option is to mix it with a flavored drink or fruit smoothie.
What Can I Stack Beef Protein Powder with?
It is versatile. You can stack it with your favorite fruit juice, milk, or water.
We did thorough and detailed research, to find as much information. Here we provided some insight on how to pick the best beef protein powder 2021. Also have explained all about its composition, factors to consider when buying, health benefits, and possible side effects. Remember that if you react to dairy supplements, you can try out the meat counterpart. As mentioned above, they have loads of nutritional and health benefits. Some side effects are possible, though, they do not occur on every user. Still, remember to be considered and careful with this product. Don’t hesitate to contact your doctor if needed, and to make sure you stay healthy and happy!