Remember: all information, content, and material of this website is just for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or your healthcare provider/personal fitness trainer.
Editor-in-Chief of the Approved By Coach
Thermofight X is manufactured by It Works!, a multi-level marketing (MLM) company based in Palmetto, Florida. It was founded in 2001 by Mark Pentecost, a math teacher turned billionaire. It all started with a body wrap that claims to help in losing weight. Since then It Works has earned about $1.8 billion in revenue thanks to its strong social media presence. You may have seen a lot of their products in social media advertising, magazines, and TV commercials. Their main product, a body wrap for weight loss has no proven clinical benefits and is classified by the FDA as cosmetic. Nevertheless, it did not stop It Works from amassing millions of dollars from it. They have since started selling other weight loss products with questionable efficacy based on It Works product reviews. A look into the company’s Better Business Bureau (BBB) profile also shows a lot with its abysmal C+ rating. The company also has a rating of 1.8 for customer reviews with 450 complaints in just 3 years. Most of these being unaddressed customer complaints about customer service, over-charging, and delivery issues. Some even complained that they were signed up with an unwanted auto-delivery subscription.
It doesn’t help that It Works is a multi-level marketing company. For the uninitiated, MLM companies have a top-down hierarchical structure that almost seems like a pyramid scheme. It Works runs by recruiting sellers that make a profit by marketing and selling It Works products to customers and then recruiting other people. As more products are sold or people are recruited, there are equivalent commissions. This means that the people at the top are well off while those at the bottom of the hierarchy will be struggling to find customers. In the beginning, recruits are promised a lucrative business that they can manage at any time and at any pace. However, only a few people actually find success in these kinds of ventures. A lot of people, even the high-earning ones, end up losing more money than they earn in the long run.
It Works Themofight X: A Brief Overview
There are a lot of weight loss pills in the market and Thermofight X is just one of many. This however has gained a lot of popularity due to It Works’ strong online marketing strategy. So now let’s take a look at the company’s claims on how it works and its effects on the body.
It Works! Thermofight X Next Gen Fat Burner
- GMO-free, dairy-free, completely vegan
- No soy
- Powerful formula packed with ingredients like green tea extract with Greenselect Phytosome
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
How Does Thermofight X Work?
Thermofight X is a thermogenic weight loss supplement that claims to be one of the best It Works products for weight loss. As the term ‘thermogenic’ suggests, Thermofight X claims that it uses heat to burn unwanted fat and calories from your body. This process is called thermogenesis. Naturally, your body heats up to consume your calories and convert them into energy. This is why you get hot during intense activities and workout that causes you to sweat. Thermogenesis allows you to burn a lot of calories even if you are not doing physically demanding work.
Is Thermofight X Safe?
Thermofight X is a dietary supplement with a lot of active ingredients. This means that it may induce a variety of unwanted side effects. Moreover, you cannot take this supplement if you are under 18, pregnant or breastfeeding. It’s also better not to take this supplement if you’re allergic to caffeine.
What Are the Thermofight X Ingredients?
- Raspberry ketones: A common ingredient in weight loss supplements. Raspberry ketones were found to be effective for weight loss with mice. A similar effect on humans however is not yet proven.
- Green coffee bean and green tea blend: Both of these are mainly in here to add in a bit of caffeine. There are a lot of suggestions that caffeine helps in slimming and weight loss but is yet to be proven. What it can surely give you is palpitations and jitteriness especially if you’re sensitive to it.
- Thermogenic blend: A spice mixture of jalapeno, black pepper, cinnamon, and ginger are included here. These spices help introduce heat within the body to promote thermogenesis. This heat in turn helps burn fat.
- Acai fruit extract: This fruit extract is common in dietary food supplements. It is known for having a plethora of benefits: it boosts brain functions, improves cholesterol and is a good source of antioxidants. This however does not have any known benefits on weight loss.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is a popular supplement for people who want a quick way to lose weight. Vitamin B12 is present in almost every weight loss pill out there. These are also taken by a lot of vegans due to them being prone to vitamin B12 deficiency. And some people also inject this vitamin for weight loss.
- Calcium: We all know that calcium is good for the bones. It also helps in regulating and storing fats. Some studies suggest that calcium can also help in burning fat and in turn promote weight loss.
- Chromium: Another element that promotes fat burn is chromium. It is a trace element that helps in fat digestion and insulin production. It is a common treatment for diabetes due to its ability to regulate blood sugar levels. Chromium is present in Thermofight X in the form of chromium dinicotinate glycinate.
Thermofight X Benefits
Thermofight X boldly claims that it can help you lose 31 pounds in 3 weeks. And it does so by increasing the rate at which you burn your calories through thermogenesis. They also claim that these are all scientifically backed. There is even a myriad of ingredients to give a ton of benefits. Additionally, it can also help regulate blood sugar levels due to its chromium content as well as promote ketosis, essential for weight loss.
Thermofight X Side Effects
This is where the dark side of It works Thermofight X comes in. A lot of its ingredients can bring about a lot of side effects, especially Vitamin B12 if taken in large doses. It does not help that there are proprietary blends in the formula where the amount is not specified. These are some of the side effects that have been reportedly found with Thermofight X users and its ingredients:
- Fast heart rate
- Sleeping problems
- Stomach pain
Overall Pros & Cons
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- May increase your daily energy and alertness
- A myriad of side effects
- Not effective in weight loss
- Produced by a low-rated company
- Reports of delivery problems and sudden cancellations
- Bad customer service
How to Take Thermofight X Booster?
Taking Thermofight X is really simple. You are advised to take two caplets a day. One should be taken in the morning, and the other should be taken before a workout session. You can take Thermofight X with or without a meal, but eating beforehand is better, to prevent effects like nausea. Of course make sure to always consult with a doctor before you take any supplement.
Thermofight X Results
So, the thermogenic properties and its myriad of ingredients are great and all, but does it actually work? Does it really help you reduce weight? Well, unfortunately, no. Results from a lot of sources and reviews say that it doesn’t help at all. Aside from this, Thermofight X might be able to help in improving your focus and coordination due to the caffeine present. Chromium is also a welcome addition since it helps you prevent insulin resistance, which is the leading cause of diabetes. It is also found to increase ketosis which is the body’s ability to produce more ketones. This is beneficial for people who are on a ketogenic diet. All in all, the ingredients are too little and the dosages are minimal for you to find any significant improvement in weight loss.
To make things worse a lot of customers have had bad to even horrible experiences with Thermofight X. In some retail and review sites, reviews are as low as 2.2 out of 5 A lot of customers said that they have lost their appetite or have gotten sick with diarrhea. Some customers reportedly even had some trouble sleeping or even getting up for work.
Verdict and Our Recommendation for 2021
Thermofight X is a disappointing weight loss pill and dietary supplement that does not match its claims. If you’re looking for a weight loss pill in 2021, you should avoid It works weight loss supplements with its disappointing performance and countless side-effects.
However that doesn’t mean that all weight-loss supplements are ineffective. Some of them are rather effective and have proven to have impressive results thanks to different natural ingredients in them. So if you’re looking for a scientifically-proven and effective weight loss product, we recommend going for peptides for weight loss.
Finally, we hope that our Thermofight X review was informative and useful for you. So best of luck on your weight loss journey, and remember – stay safe and healthy!